Thursday 28 October 2010

thats what she said on channel 4 now, PLEASE HELP ME!

felching whittingstalls homemade huff puff, a vessels for his finest leftovers is the most that's what she said euphemisitc genius I've ever seen... "I've got a couple of leftover roast spuds, don't overdoe the juciyness, (I can't keep up) folds,ahahahahabahahahahahah begg wash, hard part, heeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppppmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "i can't really justify piling into that... this is going into my pocket... I can't tell you how comforting it feels diggiing with a hot lunch in my pocket, there are some very modern ways of knockiing out a quick lunch... I'm narraing it, it's a beast that's hard to idnore, I've not held one of these in my hand for a while... make it stop, it's on channe 4 now... vI'm goiing to try and swi5tch it off now, please help me.....

No comments: